Ivystone Group LLC is a highly recognized and effective sales and marketing group representing wholesale product categories in gift, home, garden, fragrance, personal care, fashion, seasonal and kids. With over 50 years of wholesale experience combined with a keen sense of style, retailers, designers and national accounts look to Ivystone Group to provide trend setting merchandise and proven margin building brands.
As the sales conduit between our vendor partners and thousands of retail customers, Ivystone Group dedicates itself to the highest of professional standards to forge strong relationships with independent retailers, designers and national accounts.
Ivystone Group is unique in that we are a national sales organization which emphasizes a regional focus. Our national reach offers a solid foundation providing leadership, structure and systems while our regional focus allows us the flexibility to accommodate individual needs of our vendor partners. In addition, our flexibility enables us to cater to the varied demographics and lifestyles within our territories. This business model, distinct to Ivystone Group, maximizes our business relationships in building mutually beneficial vendor to retailer partnerships in the gift, home and fashion industry.
We create sales and brand loyalty for our vendors through our professional sales teams, award winning showrooms, creative marketing and inside support team. We are driven everyday by our strong vendor relationships and loyal customers, always striving to reach the highest level of service.
The key ingredient that has helped propel our growth in the industry has been our ability to focus through our 3 sales methods, Field Sales, Inside Sales and Key Account Sales.
- • Network of 150 talented entrepreneurial sales professionals focused on working with independent retailers within each region of the country
- • Actively partnering with 50,000+ independent retailers and specialty businesses
- • 80% of our sales reps have been with our company for over 5 years
- • Goal oriented with visibility of individual territories
- • Hands-on strategic sales planning
- • Recapture and contact accounts to support the local regional sales representative
- • Find new categories of business to increase sales for vendors and regional sales rep
- • Provide additional support for sales, customer service and important lead management
- • Grow international sales markets
Our highly talented Key Account Managers strictly focus on this class of trade, providing the attention these particular customers demand. The visible nature of this business segment demands organized, articulate, and responsible individuals meeting the demands of these large accounts. The level of intensity that is needed in these areas demand proposals to be sent, samples to be structured within a plan-o-gram setting, EDI knowledge and frequent visits. Our structure in this important arena simply comes from the natural demands from our major accounts. We have recognized that our independent field sales force cannot juggle these demands with the daily work of covering a territory.
We pride ourselves on the level of professionalism and growth that we have nurtured within our Key Account sales force.
- • 15 focused sales professionals dedicated to this important class of trade
- • Deep in experience and broad in market reach with over 150 active national account relationships
- • A focused approach with a limited number of customers ensuring that our supplier base is effectively covered
- • Continued growth has been exceptional due to tenured key account managers and deep customer relationships
- • Cumulatively our Key Account Managers have over 200 years of experience in this important segment of business
Ivystone Group uses enhanced tools to support our marketing campaigns and allowing us to maximize customer touches and vendor product exposure on a consistent basis.
- • Web sites
- • 24/7 online buying
- • Social Media
National Market Presence
- • Award winning product showrooms in major market locations: Atlanta, Dallas, Las Vegas
- • Satellite showrooms: Exton, Pennsylvania-Denver, Colorado
- • All showrooms are state of the art facilities effectively used year round for trade show buying, product launches and sales training
Operations and Technology
Ivystone Group is fortunate to have an experienced support team providing:
- • Advanced sales automation
- • Automated New Lead system
- • Excellent technical support
- • Accurate data processing
- • Outstanding administrative services
Customer Care Team-centralized and experienced customer service group supporting our sales team with:
- • Best in class field sales support